Accede a tu cuenta en Bikibou y comprueba las últimas modelos, galerías, ofertas... y mucho más!
- LEGAL TERMS
When you sign up for our service, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses, and payment information such as credit card number and expiration date.
We may ask you to complete user surveys, and to provide certain demographic information, such as age, gender, special interests, etc. You do not have to provide this type of information to use our service if you do not want to.
When you visit our Website we will capture your IP Address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our Website that you view. We may tie this information to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
We will also place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our Website. See "What is a Cookie" below. We may tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
[If we send you an email, we may include a marker that will allow identifying emails that are opened and viewed.]
Use of Personally Identifiable InformationWe will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- For payment purposes and to provide customer support.
- To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via email. We may also send email announcing special offers by our third parties, but we will not provide the third parties with your email address or other personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of future emails at any time by following the instructions included in the email.
- To improve our service and the marketing of our service. For example, we may use the information we gather from user surveys, demographic data, and Website visits to help us improve or target our Website and customize your visit.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
- A law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request;
- A person or company who acquires our business;
- Third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential;
- As otherwise needed to protect or enforce or rights or the rights of others.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share aggregate statistical data about our customers with third parties, such as advertisers or suppliers. This aggregate statistical data will not identify you personally.
What is a Cookie?
A "cookie" is an alphanumeric identifier that is unique to your browser. The cookie will identify your browser to us when you visit our Website so that we may customize your visit.
How to control and delete cookies
If you want to delete cookies follow here are a source of information which specifies how to perform this process:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en/search?q=cookies&w=1
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/search?query=cookies&hl=en
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/search#q=cookies+internet+explorer
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/index?page=search&q=cookies%20safari
- Others: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
Note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our Service and other parts of our Service may not work properly.
Security of Your Information
We are keeping records of information that we acquire alongside the information you provide.
Use of the site by children
Bikibou does not target as customers, or solicit data from persons under the age of eighteen (18) years. Children should obtain the consent of their parents or guardian prior to accessing and using bikibou.com